Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE

Anyone at Farmingdale Multiplex Cinemas last night witnessed the insane crowd for the new Twilight Saga movie, Eclipse! I had tickets for the obviously sold out 12:01 showing which i bought over a month in advance. It was more than worth staying up until 2:00am! I arrived at the movie theater around 10:30 and they had already started letting people into the theater for the first showing! Along with my best friends, Joo and Nicole, I found the perfect seats in the center of the audience, the perfect distance away from the screen. Although I never finished reading the third novel, I have never been more excited for a movie in my life! The beginning after the suprisingly scary opening scene did not seem promising. It was overdramatized, cliche, and had some downright ridiculous dialogue. However, in my opinion, that is the best aspect of these movies. After reading these books and getting lost in this dreamworld, seeing it onscreen makes it seem so unrealistic but i absolutely love it! It got so much better towards the end and I ended up being beyond satisfied and quite impressed. Go see it! Even if your not a fan of Twilight, it is an awesome thriller and so much fun to watch :)
~Courtney Alyce (Team Jacob!)

No comments:

Post a Comment