Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Shine!

  A Glamorous Holiday Makeover 

Nothing represents holiday beauty better than a high-shine red lip. For many women, a single swipe of this powerful hue means instant glamour. You don’t need much else save for a little black liner, gorgeous glowing skin and tons of confidence.
Here’s the breakdown of Julie’s transformation from her everyday next-to-nude complexion to holiday party perfection:

Face
Step 1: To create a flawless second skin, I applied Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup all over Julie's face, using my hands to press in the product.
Step 2: I tapped Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer on her cheekbones, bridge of her nose and cupid’s bow to beautifully bounce back light, which looks amazing in photos.
Eyes
Step 3: I patted the bronze shade from It Cosmetics Eye Shadow Trio in Pearl Luxe on her eyelids from the lashlines to creases to impart depth.
Step 4: I pressed Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze over the eye shadow from the lashlines to creases to bump up the dimension.
Step 5: I swept MAC Pigment in Blonde's Gold over the inner corners of Julie's eyes and onto the brow bones to enhance the overall glow.
Step 6: I drew on winged liner, in a thin and neat flare, using Maybelline Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner, which is perfect for creating this type of precision cat eye.
Step 7: I used Lorac Visual Effects Mascara in Black to lengthen and thicken her lashes.
Lips
Step 8: I glided on Bodyography Lip Liner in Crimson all over her lips to create a defined shape plus a long-wear layer.
Step 9: I painted on Lancôme Rouge in Love High Potency Lipcolor in Sequence of Love for the perfect party pout. Tip: Apply a coat, blot, and then apply again.
Step 10: I layered MAC Dazzleglass in Love Alert over Julie's lips as a finishing touch to add a wow factor via shimmer and shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment